Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

I am BACK!!!! July Workshop Dates!!!!!




I am BACK!!! 
Safely of course, and with some distancing!  
I will be holding 2 Workshops on Wednesday, 

July 29th
 from 
10-12pm  AND  6-8 pm.  

You pick which is BEST for you!

Spaces are limited to 4 MAYBE 5..... 

I want to respect everyone's comfort levels.  
If you would love to come, but just can't see yourself in a small group atmosphere I will have "To GO Kits."  
These kits will include the cardstock and DSP  needed to create the card or project.   
They will not be stamped, as that is against SU's policy.  

Look on the bright side......
You will be able to use any sentiment that you prefer!!!! 

                                                                             Cost is $10 for 3 projects.

So Please, Please, Please RSVP. 
 I so look forward to seeing and sharing with EVERYONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn is my Favorite Time of YEAR!!!

The New Stampin' UP! year began on Friday, October 1st.  It is that time when us demo's make our goals and plans for another great y...