Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Introducing the Stampin' Up® 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.....and so much MORE!!!!


20200603_AC_en_US
2020~2021 Annual Catalog

The Annual Catalog is now LIVE!!!!
Catalog features the NEW 2020~21 IN COLORS and their catchy names:

Cinnamon Cider

Just Jade
Magenta Madness
Misty Moonlight

****************************


Just some examples I have created with the New In Colors.

I CASed the bottom creations almost exactly from Demonstrator, Julie Davison. 
 I LOVE this because it uses up scraps from the In Color DSP!   And who doesn't like using those!   The top photo was inspired by a few demonstrators using the Many Layered Blossoms Dies and In Color cardstock. 

If you would like a catalog of your own, please let me know and I will get one right out to you!! 
There is sooooo much to share.
sooo
Stay Tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn is my Favorite Time of YEAR!!!

The New Stampin' UP! year began on Friday, October 1st.  It is that time when us demo's make our goals and plans for another great y...