Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Autumn is my Favorite Time of YEAR!!!


The New Stampin' UP! year began on Friday, October 1st.  It is that time when us demo's make our goals and plans for another great year!  A time for organizing and starting over.  Very much like January 1st! when we ring in the New Year with awesome goals and ideas.  So it goes for October 1st.   

I would like to begin by Welcoming  each of you to my blog.  And ask that if you feel so inclined to Like me on FB at 3Daughters' Stamping HERE.  Also consider signing up to receive my Newsletters.  Click on the Link below to see October's Newsletter...

October 2021 Newsletter


Starting in October I am offering a Paper Pumpkin Class.  You can read more about it in the newsletter.  But the gist is order October's PP by October 10th with me and you will be automatically invited to join us for PP party. Come and put your kits together AND receive BONUS cards to create with the PP kit and stamp set.  

These are a couple of the BONUS cards I made with September's stamp set and colors.

This first photo is taken from the kit directions. The pumpkins are in a variety of colors and red for the apples, of course. 


These are just a couple of the BONUS cards I made with the stamp set that is included in the PP kit for September.  

I am also not one for Halloween...BUT.....I fell in the love with the Cutest Halloween Bundle (156483) from the Mini Catalog.   A couple fancy folds for Halloween!! Cute and Sweet!!   not Scary....



I sure hope you come back and visit.  I am so thankful for each of you.  This year is going to be filled with blogging and crafting!!!  If interested in having your own classed earning FREE product please contact me!  

                                      Until next time........

Blessings,

Joette











No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn is my Favorite Time of YEAR!!!

The New Stampin' UP! year began on Friday, October 1st.  It is that time when us demo's make our goals and plans for another great y...