Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

WELCOME...NICE TO MEET YOU!!



Welcome to Three Daughters' Stamping!!!! 

My name is Joette and I am a Stampin' UP!® Demonstrator.  My hope with this blog is to share my excitement with stamping, card making and all things paper!!!  I want this to be a welcoming place to share what we LOVE!!!
So please check back occasionally and comment.  My goal is to post 2x's/week happenings with Stampin' UP!® and what I have been creating.

You may also find me on my Facebook Business Page, Three Daughters' Stamping.  I hope you will like that page and sign up for my emails and newsletters.

In the meantime please read on to learn more about why I started this blog....and about me! 

Blessings.....


I am appreciative that you have taken the time to visit my NEW blog and learn about me, Joette.

I have been scrapbooking since the birth of our first daughter, Sara in 1997.  Beginning is 2001, I began incorporating stamping with Stampin' Up!® products.   Of course I fell in love with all things Stampin' Up! and joined a club, met wonderful ladies and even introduced my mom to Stampin' Up! My mom, Sheila, joined Stampin' Up! in 2010 as a demonstrator and began her own monthly stamp club.  She is amazing, creative and a true inspiration to me and how I run my Stampin' Up! business.  We do lots of creating together and especially now when everything is needing to be online.  

I began SU! as a hobby demonstrator in 2013 to get the discount and the kit was an amazing $25!!!!  Now who wouldn't??  I had a handful of loyal friends and customers but I was scared to death to speak in front of others.  Still am really, but slowly getting better at it.  My dream was to begin a Card Ministry (Linked By Ink) at our church.  I actually spoke with the pastor years prior, before finally beginning to have monthly card making "meetings" in the summer of 2019.  

Hesitantly I began this blog in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic and the resulting social distancing.  I really miss my crafting friends because stamping with them was and is a huge part of my being, REALLY!!!

I am married 25 years to my DH, Mike. As I am sure you can guess we have "3" Daughters; Sara, Erin and Lindsay.  Plus our 2 furry golden retrievers, Rio (4) and Duke (2).  Everyone has been very supportive of me and my hobby turned business since the summer of 2019.  

So, from the bottom of my heart,  thank you for visiting my blog! Please come back often for inspiration and friendship.  Please leave a comment and let me know your honest thoughts.  I would really appreciate it.

God Bless,
Joette 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joette! So glad you have your blog up & running now! You’ve done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see your creations! You and your mom are my inspiration. Blog away, girl! But get your voice ready for when we can be together in person again!❤ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! So proud of you!! Woo Hoo!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Autumn is my Favorite Time of YEAR!!!

The New Stampin' UP! year began on Friday, October 1st.  It is that time when us demo's make our goals and plans for another great y...